My cousin gave me this idea! What are some things that I use every day that I can't live without? The answer is easy...
Sharpie Ultra Thins- you can write with them just like a pen and it gives you a bolder line. I love to use them for writing notes, grading papers, or letting the kids use them to label things.
My Reformation Study Bible- this is exactly the one I bought! It's a faux leather one with a cute tree on it (and no I didn't buy it for the cute tree pic). There are tons of good footnotes that explain exactly what you're reading, from the standpoint of reformed theology. It is the ESV translation, which I am thankful for because it used to be KJV which doesn't work well for me!
My Nook- I LOVE TO READ! When B&N came out with their eReader, I pondered, questioned, researched, and bought one of my own. I love being able to get free samples of books so I can try them out before I buy. I also love being able to get the books instantly, because I live 45 mins away from the nearest bookstore and very seldomly even go up there!
Scentsy- This is a pic of my new Scentsy warmer. It is coming to me tomorrow! I have a plug-in at home and wanted a full size. I have a star one at school and that's been my life saver. I teach in a REALLY old school and it reeks. It's not just the kids. Let's just leave it at that... I love the blueberry cheesecake smell, that has to be my fave.
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Just a few things I can't live without...
Posted by Cherilyn at 7:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment