I started using a new site, http://www.picnik.com/ to edit pictures and upload them. It is so quick and easy and I highly recommend it! It might have just enticed me to blog more! Maybe...
I made this clock today, instead of watching the superbowl. I knew the Packers would win, so why waste my time on that? Instead I made a clock, spray painted a block of wood for another project, made a pot of chili (not tasty), and made some kind of cool cookies! Those are for in a minute... As for this clock, I hate it. I'm going to redo it, but I love the idea. I can't stand the paper. This will have an update in another week or so. Yep, I hate this clock.
Now on to the cookies...

These are so fun! I was just giving them a go after I saw them here which is one of my new favorite places to get great ideas! My sprinkle supply is at school and I should have used more colors on these, but they are delish and I love the rustic, un-uniformed (is that a word?) way they look! They remind me of the biscuits that my Uncle Steve made when we were at the coast last summer. Next time I will take more care in my frosting... you might see these at a church potluck near you!
1 comments:
I like the clock! Thanks for the fun ideas.
Post a Comment